The Bridge Direct plans to release a second wave of toys to coincide with the The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug.
3.75” SCALE ACTION FIGURES ($7.99 each)
- New assortment includes Radagast, Thranduil, Azog, Beorn and Gandalf
- Each figure features 12 points of articulation and replicates the authentic facial features, clothing, weapons and accessories of the character in painstaking detail.
3.75” SCALE ACTION FIGURE BOX SETS ($29.99 each)
- Mirkwood Pack: Legolas, Tauriel, Thranduil, Fili and Kili
- Thorin Oakenshield Adventure Pack: Nori, Ori, Dori, Gloin and Thorin
- Bilbo Baggins Burglar Pack: Bifur, Bombur, Bofur, Oin and Exclusive 3.75″ Invisible Bilbo
6” SCALE COLLECTOR FIGURES ($14.99 each)
- New assortment includes Radagast, Azog and Legolas
- Each collector figure features intricate details replicating the character’s facial features, clothing, weapons and accessories.
All of these toys should release on October 15. Before that though, expect to see another Hobbit-themed San Diego Comic Con exclusive from the company.